It's no secret that the popularity of any Twitch streamer depends directly on his ability to engage the audience. For gaming streamers, close interaction with their community also plays important.
If you are a beginner streamer, then you probably already asked yourself some questions. For example... What distinguishes Twitch top streamers from everyone else? What attracts viewers to their channels? What makes up their image? Of course, every detail is important here - charisma, humor, appearance, improvisation, and ability to speak. But the main thing is always to be interesting! Just approach this question more creatively. And then the audience will necessarily subscribe to your channel, turning it on every time you go live.
How to do this? Where you can find ideas to attract viewers to your live stream? Read our article and at least 7 proven tips will be useful for you!
1. Always share your experience. As a rule, real-life facts inspire the most trust in the audience. Tell them about your brand collaborations, give some advice on live streaming equipment, or share your impressions of your new favorite PC game.
2. Keep talking. Ask your viewers a variety of questions, both fun and controversial. Maybe, arrange a bet or challenge. The main thing is that they are interested. Then the audience will definitely join your discussion.
3. Try cosplay. Just dress up as your favorite game (anime or movie) character. It will surely surprise your viewers. Keep in mind, this trend is increasingly popular today.
4. Invite a celebrity (or top streamer). This will bring something new to your broadcasts. And it will interest both your regular viewers and will attract an audience of your guest.
5. Do a giveaway contest. These events will make your live stream more visible because all viewers love to receive prizes. This usually increases the number of views. And even, new subscribers will be added. Just don’t forget to inform everyone in advance about this on your social media.
6. Arrange a quiz. It increases interaction as people communicate with you personally. Many love to show their erudition. The main thing is that the questions are not too complicated. Just prepare your questions and answers in advance.
7. Unscheduled stream. Of course, many streamers do everything according to plan. And rightly so. But any surprise can attract new viewers to you. Be natural, and don't be afraid to make a mistake or not like someone.
Remember, during your broadcast, you can do whatever you want! Our livestreaming ideas are just clues. The main thing is to show more creativity and personality! Never hesitate to try new ideas, more communicate with your audience and the result will not keep you waiting ...